Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i k0 noobs i

I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application Empty
PostSubject: I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application   I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Dear, Bryan

I think i deserve mod or admin because i have been mod or admin before on 317's 525's and 562's so basically i have lots of expirience another reason i should get staff is because i have spammed lots of servers to join this and i hav also gotten at least 2 friends to join my last reason i think i deserver staff is because im willing to share a Runescape account with you his combat level is: 81 he has attack: 65 strength: 67 defence: 67 prayer: 43 ranged: 61 mage: 61 hitpoints: 68. If you have any other ways i can get staff please speak with me ASAP thank you for your time

Sincerily, I K0 NOOBS I Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application   I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm

We don’t care if u where mod/admin on other servers..
I can lie too; I was owner on 240849758 servers, 34782893489254059x mod and 897542857248x admin.
Back to top Go down

I K0 NOOBS I moderator or administrator application
Page 1 of 1