Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Application :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lord of day

lord of day

Mod Application :P Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application :P   Mod Application :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Keenan

In-game Name : lord of fire

i have played alot of servers and i have been staff on lots of them ive mainly be co owner and admin because of my attautude to the game and my friendlyness. i do not play thos servers know because of slack owners how sit and play xbox all day and dnt give a shit aboutt he server or the owner couldnt host coz of there shit computer.

What can you do for this server? :
Well, for a starter, there are many reasons why I am applying for a staff position. First of all, why wouldn't ANYONE apply for a truly amazing position like this? Its perfect, a top rank position in an AMAZING server. Great isn't it. One reason is that I just simply love this server. It has the most amazing community and the game is just amazingly fun. Second of all, I want to make this server well-known to all fellow gamers in the world. I am well able to do this. My last reason I am applying for this position is because I want to maintain the server so that it is friendly and enjoyable to everyone who plays. I really want this server to be up forever.

Now, to answer the question above. What can I do for the server? Well, there are many things that I can do. I am able to come on daily for a long period of time to check on the server. Another thing that I am capable of doing is making the right decision on bans/kicks/disconnections. I'm USUALLY a good leader, unless I have some real matters that annoy me. I am experienced with Runescape/RSPS and Forumotion. I capable of maintaining the forums, chatbox, and the game itself. I am not saying that I am the best person you would ever meet, I'm just a little-over-average player. If I can describe myself with a number of words, they would be nice, kind, smart, and positive (most of the time).

If I don't get this position, I wouldn't leave like some people would do, so don't worry, decline this application if you want. : )

If you need to contact me outside of the game/forum/chatbox, then email me at kidz_of_rage@hotmail.com. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Lord of fire! lol!
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application :P   Mod Application :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Very nice app, thanks for taking the time, all of these things you can do for the server are all fantastic, I will get back to you ASAP either in game or on here.
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
The Saint

PostSubject: nice   Mod Application :P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 am

very nice app fire, i am very impressed by how much effort you put into this app much appreciated. -the saint santa
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application :P   Mod Application :P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 am

I support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application :P   Mod Application :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application :P
Page 1 of 1