Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create kids for map :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
createkids

Create kids for map :) Empty
PostSubject: Create kids for map :)   Create kids for map :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello I wanna be mod (added my own questions)
1) Do you have any other experience on a forum as a moderator? If so, which forum? Hmmm well i helped alot of servers in there chat box on there forums. but then i quit them for this Smile

2) Do you have any other experience as a moderator on a server? Yes my own of course My friends but we only got up to like 6 players Razz

3) What can you bring to the game to keep it at a respectable level of fun and justice? I will stop rule breakers,offer new ideas,Stop buggers,stop Dupers ( new ideas ) like offer new weapons,armor. How will i offer new weapons? Well im learning about Coding and I already learned basics soo Im shortly gonna learn more about weapons/armors so i can bring New ideas and maybe even code them my self :S

4) How can you contribute to the server on the forum? I will be active in forums and also i will be checking each post so that its following the rules I found a good Way to advertise HEHE Smile

5) Will you be prepared to follow our commands? Yes

6) Why do you want to be a Moderator? hmmm well too help the server out,give a good reputation to hostilepk. So that players of hostilepk can talk about how great hostilepk is and maybe we can get some more players

GL TO ME Razz ingame user is create kids
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Thanks for applying   Create kids for map :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank you for applying for staff. Either myself or my brother will get back to you asap with a response. I also like the fact you spent the time to think of your own questions and how you actually spent some time filling it out.

Thank you, Bryan
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
createkids

PostSubject: Re: Create kids for map :)   Create kids for map :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Alright thanks Smile 4 reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create kids for map :)   Create kids for map :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create kids for map :)
Page 1 of 1