Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zerk tev

PostSubject: log in   log in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 pm

i cant log in i just came back of my trip im zerk tevez of the old legacy and i just downloaded it now and i cant log in the client stops at requesting title thing what ever i really wana play legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrow Question Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Exclamation bounce Sleep scratch No
Back to top Go down
Richassassin

PostSubject: Re: log in   log in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm

dude, read around jesus, server is down, and forum is dead, we moved from legacy-pk to a different site, and now we are moving back here, again server is down ive had to tell about 3-4 ppl that. read posts down at bottom of page before you post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacy-pk.com
zerk tev

PostSubject: legacy-pk   log in Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 am

i use 2 play the oldest legacy-pk then it moved to soul split which i wasnt able to play then it moved back here and now it shut down is there a new website where i can play this game or some thing or should i wait for this 1 to come back again and if there is going to be a new website how willl i no hi 2kbarrows ur old name im zerk tevez 1 of ur old members if u dont remember me i will show u a link of a vid to watch right here, if u dont remember me please reply to me asap i miss this game i wana play some thing thnx 2k it will be nice if u right me some some thing take a moment and watch that vid..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: log in   log in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy-Pk  :: General Disucussion-
Jump to: