Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Staff application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staff Ap

My Staff application Empty
PostSubject: My Staff application   My Staff application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 pm

I would like to apply for a Staff position. I'll keep it pretty straight forward so no one gets confused. I've reviewed everything here and I like the look of your server but I'm sure we can upgrade the forums to a vBulletin for many reasons. Yes vBulletin costs money but it is very organized and easy to use for both Staff and users. If I were to gain Staff position, I would not let any of you down. I do not have experience in coding but I do have experience with Admin CP and forums. I can setup the forums to make it look incredibly neat and tidy and make it user-friendly. This is not a kiss-ass thread. I put down what I'm telling you. I will put forth my best effort and if it is not good enough, feel free to boot me from the team. Thank you for your time and if you consider my application, feel free to tell me via MSN (bjblack131@hotmail.com) or Skype (lazyness_net).
Back to top Go down
Lazyness

PostSubject: Re: My Staff application   My Staff application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

The post above was made by me. I was unaware that the username that I had made the post with was not mine. If I am still eligible for a Staff position, please let me know via MSN.
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: My Staff application   My Staff application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanks for submitting your app. we will respond asap.
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Staff application   My Staff application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Staff application
Page 1 of 1