Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joker status

is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Empty
PostSubject: is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?   is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 am

hey guys i was just playin server other day when i was in pk and mod teves came in to the "pk" area
and i attacked him and he said dude im mod ill ban you in 20 secs!

he dident acualy do it but its just he doesn't have a mod crown and he is not aloud to send threats anyway because there is no rule on ::rules or on forum rules about "do not pk"

well i hope this gets sorted.
joker status.
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?   is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Mod Tevez is not part of our Staff team. Especially because he was impersonating a staff member he is definitely not going to receive it. Thank you, 2kbarrows
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
joker status

PostSubject: thanks man :D   is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:06 am

hey thanks for helpin me out here and btw can i just tell you that he has "pk wings" and he only has 3-5 pk points the last time i checked. i was just woundering how he got them?
joker status
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?   is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 pm

About the Pk Wings, those are one of the rare drops you can get while pking. Along with the wings, you have a chance of getting, anchor, dagon hai, adze, and many more awesome items,
- Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?   is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is "mod teves" acually a ingame moderator?
Page 1 of 1