Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whiskey's Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

Whiskey's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey's Mod App   Whiskey's Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:50 am

Hello my in-game name is Whiskey, and i want to be a mod to help better the server. Razz

Questions:

1) Why do you want to be a Moderator on Legacy Pk? To help and support every member who joins our server, and to keep the peace in disputes.

2) What Moderator experience do you have? I have been a severly active moderator on 2 different servers from when i was promoted to the downfall of the servers. I also love to help and solve problems.

3) Why do you think you should get a Staff position? I am kind to anyone who comes to me with questions and i look forward to doing the best i can to set them on the right track. Also, i am a very active member and im the kind of person that talks to you no matter what is going on, i am not stuck up or arrogant.

I look forward to seeing the results!

Thank you, Whiskey Very Happy

Last edited by Ty on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:17 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to change my name.)
Back to top Go down
The Saint

Whiskey's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: hi   Whiskey's Mod App Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 am

hi tyler how are you? -The Saint- santa
Back to top Go down

Whiskey's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy-Pk  :: Staff Application-
Jump to: