Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..:: joker status ::.. administrator aplication! XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joker status

..:: joker status ::.. administrator aplication! XD Empty
PostSubject: ..:: joker status ::.. administrator aplication! XD   ..:: joker status ::.. administrator aplication! XD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 pm

hello, my name is connor i am a very active member of the server i play asmuch as i can
i really love this server and i think all the staff are amazing and one thing that i love about this server
the staff listen to you when you need them alot of the time they are always around to help!
i must admit i am addicted to these forums and i love to post topics about news and other things that go on in the server i also love to make vids as much as i can to promote the server..
ive had alot of expirience with staff positions aswell as hosting my own server im a very friendly member of the server/forums i try to help everyone who needs it.

i spend as much time as i can advertiseing for the server i want to try get this server very active and today ive have a stroke of luck and after spending 4-5 hours advertiseing ive got around 10 more players to join, and our new grand total of players on at once is now 27!

heres the vid that i got of when there where 24 online! Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcrFEVgHB0o

And as most people know that i love to pk! Twisted Evil

thanks hope you think about my aplication and please reply to me ASAP
..:: joker status ::..
Back to top Go down

..:: joker status ::.. administrator aplication! XD
Page 1 of 1