Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gl No Gf For Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gfm8

Gl No Gf For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Gl No Gf For Staff   Gl No Gf For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Gl No Gf here and this is my Staff Application:
1. How long have you been playing this server for? Sense it started as a 562 and got to this.

2. Why do you think you deserve staff? Because I've helped many people and I continue to help. I also am active and will play for serveral hours a day. I will start to make Promotion Videos for this server, I have currently 101+ Subscribers.

3. What benifits can I bring to this server? I can bring more people and kindness.

4. How often do you play? 5-10 Hours a day.

5. Other reasons? I play everyday and I'm active on both Forums and Server so it's good to have an active staff member.

6. How can you contribute to the server on the forum? I will be active in forums and also i will be checking each post so that its following the rules I found a good Way to advertise.

7. Other? I have been mod 7 times admin 10 times and owner 3 times. I've owned my own server before and co-owned. I will help everyone out. Even you (the owner).

Thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
The Saint

Gl No Gf For Staff Empty
PostSubject: 562   Gl No Gf For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:39 am

the beginning server was not the 562, that was only a test that bryan was doing, originally this server was called HostilePk but has been changed to Legacy-Pk as you know.

-The Saint santa
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

Gl No Gf For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gl No Gf For Staff   Gl No Gf For Staff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks Saint, i was going to say the same thing. And for you gl no gf, you have broken many rules, you arent active, and you have said some things i should probably not say on here to me.
So sorry, i am going to have to decline this app.
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
Sponsored content

Gl No Gf For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gl No Gf For Staff   Gl No Gf For Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gl No Gf For Staff
Page 1 of 1