Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

staff app. for h 4 x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saint

staff app. for h 4 x Empty
PostSubject: staff app. for h 4 x   staff app. for h 4 x Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 am

for all of you players out there, i have been playing for along time, and i have been the most help towards all the new peoplez who join, and i would like to run for admin, as i have been helping shock and owner emo recruit for the past couple of days and have gotten to know them pretty well

1)why do u wanna be a staff? i want to be staff because i have had some expeirence being staff, and i have been playing rsps for sometime now, and i know how to find glitches and so on.

2)How will u help server out? I will help the server out by starting with any harmful threats to the server, and or players, i will keep things in order and i will recruit, stop dupers, spammers, and make HostilePk a great and enjoyable rsps.

3)Have you been staff on other servers? yes i have been mod on one other server.

4)Will u follow our rules? yes, i will follow the rules, and enforce them with an iron fist, i will allow no tolerance for rule breakers, and i will also have fun and make HostilePk a more enjoyable place for all.

5) in chatbox/game will u help new players out? yes, one of my main priorities would to help out new and old players make there experience at HostilePk memorable.

6)will u be active on forums and look at threads if there not breaking the rules? yes i will be very active in game, and on forums. no doubt.

7)Anything else? yes i would like to add i am very active, and i am around to help anyone, my ingame name is: H 4 X so add me and pm me! (: enjoi santa
Back to top Go down
createkids

PostSubject: .   staff app. for h 4 x Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

>.<
Back to top Go down
The Saint

PostSubject: ?   staff app. for h 4 x Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 pm

what? santa
Back to top Go down
createkids