Legacy-Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Evolution of Pking

Legacy-PkHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tip when you apply for Staff Member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk

A tip when you apply for Staff Member Empty
PostSubject: A tip when you apply for Staff Member   A tip when you apply for Staff Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm

I always see, when someone registers, they instantly apply for staff member on their first post. My point is be a little more active on Legacy-Pk and get more posts when you post around the forums!
Back to top Go down
Lazyness

PostSubject: Re: A tip when you apply for Staff Member   A tip when you apply for Staff Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I have to be honest; I would only be active in the forums if you switched to another forum such as myBB. vBulletin costs money and I am not asking for that yet but I would definitely be much more active if you had another forum. I'm just saying that I have plenty to put down the second I get a position and I understand where you are coming from when you say I need to be active before applying.
Back to top Go down
Control
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A tip when you apply for Staff Member   A tip when you apply for Staff Member Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Well, in our opinion this forums is perfect for a game. It has the portal (home) that says all the news and announcements, it has many different topics to use, and has many other features aswell, sorry you do not like it. Maybe in the feature we will use a vbullitin, who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://legacy-pk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tip when you apply for Staff Member   A tip when you apply for Staff Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tip when you apply for Staff Member
Page 1 of 1